Guest Posts were recently allowed on Geek Upd8, as a measure to let the experienced readers community of G8 Network Blogs express themselves in a more splendid way. We have been online since long, and this journey have been amazing so far in terms of traffic and revenue growth. But still with the passage of time and growing reader base, sometimes it becomes hard to reply and communicate with all readers and to cover all the topics. We were not officially accepting guest posts so far, and thus today, we invite all of our loyal readers open heatedly to this platform, who have the writing skills and who wish to be heard by real people, to come and submit your articles to Geek Upd8.
As you are reading this, we suppose that you are interested in being a guest author. So it's the right time to have an overview of this website, through the Geek Upd8 Timeline.
Guest Posting Conditions and Guidelines
- For now our two channels have been opened up for guest posting, which are :
(a). Geek Upd8 - Technology Blog and (b). Geek Upd8 - Law Reporter
You can send us your article related to these weblogs.
- Geek Upd8 is here because of the uniqueness, that we have since the starting. Having said that, the first conditions is the uniqueness of the articles that you are going to submit us. Duplicate articles that are already published on any website won't be accepted. Please note that, in case you would be proving us such articles your future submissions will not be considered.
- The minimum length of the articles should be 600 words.
- The topics that are already covered will not be accepted.
- We accept articles only in English language.
- Authors will be granted an external link to their homepage.
- Authors are required to submit their image that can be added to their article in the author related information section.
- The Author will be responsible for the content of his/her article. Geek Upd8 website cannot be held responsible for the content of the article.
Even though every care is taken by the editor before publishing of the article, the responsibility for the content of the article will be of the author of that particular article.